Welcome to UHealth Baby
We offer both Prenatal and New Baby courses that provide childbirth education to build skills for positive birthing outcome and parent-infant relationships.
- To facilitate parent’s preparation for childbirth and parenting.
- To increase participant’s understanding concerning good health, fetal development, preparation for labor and birth, family planning, newborn care and parenting.
- To inform participants of their choices in these areas and help them become aware of the consequences of their behaviors.
- To influence participants to choose habits that support healthy lifestyle and positive parenting behaviors.
- To maximize the likelihood of participants having positive birth experiences by building confidence in their own capabilities.
- To provide a positive educational experience, so participants will seek other educational opportunities to improve their own parenting skills.